Well, we are off to the airport. You may wonder why we have so much luggage with us. No, Gayle is not going with us. We are taking contributions of clothes and personal items to students at the Moscow Evangelical Christian Seminary. Many of you will remember that we had students from that seminary work with us this past summer in Murmansk.
A special thanks to the Hancock/Lewis class at Carmel Baptist, Dr. Jim Hull, and Dr. Barrett Moore (for toothpaste and toothbrushes for the orphanage) and many other friends for their contributions. God planned this out so we are exactly at our weight and baggage limit! As always, He provides exceedingly and abudantly.
1 comment:
Hey Caleb,
I am sure by the time I post this message you are in the air. I know that the flying part is not your favorite Caleb but please remember that you were prayed for this AM.
Jesus said "Lo, I AM with you always...I know up in an airplane is not Lo....But....He is with us also to the uttermost part of the earth.
In fact God has gone before you and planned everything according to His prefect will!
Jesus knew His disciples would be dispersed to the uttermost parts of the earth so that His Word could reach any and all who would listen and hear.
I am so thankful you and Dad have answered the call to do what Jesus knew people would do! Go to the uttermost!
Dress warmly and know that we are praying for you back here in Charlotte!
I am so greatful God has sent you to Carmel so that we can hear all about your trip when you return.
rmember you can get you devotions on line at www.carmelkids.org.
read Matthew 1&2 also which is what we will be doing this Sunday!
I will post something later.
Miss you already missed you last night!
Love, Leah Kilcoin!
Post a Comment