
Before we begin our trip, I thought it might be helpful to some of our new prayer partners to show where Murmansk is located. The Google Earth picture shows Murmansk which is located on the Kola Peninsula in Northwest Russia, close to the border with Finland and Norway. (You can click on the map to get a larger view) With a population of 350,000 Murmansk is the largest city north of the Arctic Circle.
6 comments:
Thanks for sending us all this link.
We will be praying!
S'Bogum
You will both be in my prayers over the days ahead. Please tell any of our friends we met in July I said hello!
Tim and Caleb,
I am praying for you as you prepare for the trip and travel on Wednesday. Also, remember the Sunday School class will be praying for you while you are gone.
Caleb, we cannot wait to hear what God teaches you as you serve Him in Murmansk.
You've even given us a great opportunity for a geography lesson! :)
Thank you for sharing your trip on this blog spot!
Blessings!
Sherry Barclay
6th Grade S.S. teacher
Hey guys,
I will be praying for you while you are on this trip. It is so awesome that you can do this mission work together - what a great way for the next generation to learn how to share the love of God with others. I am sure God has some amazing blessings in store for you on your trip. Keep your eyes, ears and hearts open so that you don't miss any of them.
Praying for you,
Ruth
Tim and Caleb,
I am praying that God shows you the doors He has prepared for you to open.
Tim and Caleb,
Brian and I are praying that our sovereign God will work in you and through you to the praise of His glorious grace!
Vicki Krebs
Post a Comment